"Sightseeing" Hongerige Wolf by nighthawk
Hongerige Wolf Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
East of Delfzijl, are some polders, just empty land with every now and again a farm ... my favourite time of the year to go there is spring or fall ... light is just beautiful ....
You can drive through the Carel Coenraadpolder on to the Reiderwolderpolder and end just before the German border, in Nieuw Statenzijl.
Nieuw Statenzijl is a windy place, view over the Eems towards Germany and Delfzijl. There is a small walking path towards a bird watching tower, and it is just a cool thing to do, although the wind can be fierce and cold ... last time I went was April 2012, before that I took my dad and kids here ... great memories to that trip for dad no longer is with us.
nighthawk's Related Pages
Hongerige Wolf Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hongerige Wolf
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Hongerige Wolf?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hongerige Wolf
Photos in Hongerige WolfSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues