"End of the world" Lauwersoog by nighthawk
Lauwersoog Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 8 photos
Lauwersoog is located at the Wadden sea, near the Frisian border.
For long there was little but the boat to the island and the Dutch army.
Lately tourism has found this place and now it s nice to go here for a day of recration.
Like we did after the storm in October, when heavy winds made big holes in the dyke.
This is were you board ship to go to one of the islands The Netherlands has. This boat will leave for Schiermonnikoog.
nighthawk's Related Pages
Lauwersoog Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Lauwersoog
- 4 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Lauwersoog?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lauwersoog
Photos in LauwersoogSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues