"Norg" Norg by nighthawk
Norg Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 31 photos
Norg, I have visited here very often. As a child with my parents who rented a bungalow during summer vacations.
As a grown up to visit family.
Have seen Norg in all seasons: gloomy in fall, glorious in winter, awakening in spring and blooming in summer.
It s a small village with a green. It has enlarged over the ages and many people who sought peace and quiet after a working life ended here.
Strangely enough I have not too many pics.
This summer I might cycle there and take some photographs.
This was one of the funniest carriages I think. Especially the hat the horse has... haha great! t Was a headstrong horse... more travel advice
When we were in Norg there just was a game of 'ringsteken' going on. At least 2 sit on a carriage, one holding the... more travel advice
Written Dec 13, 2003
Pictures of the past
Written Jan 14, 2004
Dreamy snow pictures
nighthawk's Related Pages
Norg Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Norg
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Norg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norg
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues