"Norg" Norg by nighthawk
Norg Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 31 photos
Norg, I have visited here very often. As a child with my parents who rented a bungalow during summer vacations.
As a grown up to visit family.
Have seen Norg in all seasons: gloomy in fall, glorious in winter, awakening in spring and blooming in summer.
It s a small village with a green. It has enlarged over the ages and many people who sought peace and quiet after a working life ended here.
Strangely enough I have not too many pics.
This summer I might cycle there and take some photographs.
This was one of the funniest carriages I think. Especially the hat the horse has... haha great! t Was a headstrong horse... more travel advice
When we were in Norg there just was a game of 'ringsteken' going on. At least 2 sit on a carriage, one holding the... more travel advice
Written Dec 13, 2003
Pictures of the past
Written Jan 14, 2004
Dreamy snow pictures
nighthawk's Related Pages
Norg Travel Guide
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Norg
- 8 Reviews
- 16 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Norg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norg
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues