"Pieterburen" Pieterburen by nighthawk
Pieterburen Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 9 photos
Our local newspaper has adopted a rarely seen black seal and therefor they placed a coupon in the local newspaper: no entrance fee for people who have a subscription to the newspaper.
So we went to go see this seal and of course have a lotta awee and ow's for all those adorable seals. It is nothing much but if you bring along some younger kids I am pretty sure you get the feel.
There were little peeking holes in the wall enabling us to have a look inside the water basin in which the seals swim. We ended up lying flat on our tummy making eye contact with a real cute seal ... so sweet!
nighthawk's Related Pages
Pieterburen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Day 1 Pieterpad"
- "Pieterpad, walking from Pieterburen in the north t"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pieterburen
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Pieterburen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pieterburen
Photos in PieterburenSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues