"Waterfun" Schildmeer by nighthawk
Schildmeer Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Ever since I was a kid I have visited the Schildmeer, a little lake near Appingedam, which is an historical village.
In the old days it had more charm I think, for nowadays there's a straight patch of beach, water and away from the water a parc like zone.
It used to be some small beaches, bushes and wooden walking plank along the water ... but the positive thing is, that they now have public toilets.
nighthawk's Related Pages
Schildmeer Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Schildmeer
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Schildmeer?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Schildmeer
Photos in SchildmeerSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues