"Sleat or Sloten or" Sloten by nighthawk
Sloten Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 14 photos
The Frysian way of saying the name of this lill village is Sleat, the Dutch Sloten, and translated the latter would be Ditches.
There s water alright *like in almost anywhere in Friesland* but it sure aint as bad as the translation might make you think.
Sloten is another nice little Frisian village.
Each year when mr Frosty visits our lill country the people in Friesland get all excited: might it be? could it be there... more travel advice
nighthawk's Related Pages
Sloten Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sleat or Sloten or"
- "Sloten, or in frysian, Sleat"
- "It was raining in Sloten but we had a great visit."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sloten
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (110)
Have you been to Sloten?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sloten
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues