"Another dot on the map" Woudbloem by nighthawk
Woudbloem Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
Woudbloem. In 1904 local farmers had a potato flour factory build here and thus Woudbloem became known for some decades. The factory has been closed down several years ago.
The workers houses that date from 1904 as well, are now houses for one or two person(s).
Woudbloem, forest flower translated. Just love it for the name only :-)
Only there is no forest here (anymore?) and the flowers are bulbs...narcissus.
nighthawk's Related Pages
Woudbloem Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Woudbloem
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Woudbloem?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Woudbloem
Photos in WoudbloemSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues