"Dudelange" Dudelange by nighthawk
Dudelange Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 15 photos
Too bad we did not take more time to have a proper look around!<BR>What I read was the following: 17.400 habitants. This 'blacksmith' of the south is situated at the bottom of the mount St. Jean. The steel factory and the "hoogovens' are replaced by a "koude pletmolen".
Nice shopping centre, lots of parkingspace and flowery open spaces.
Cityhall and city-museum (Rue Dominic Lang 25, archeologie, paleontology, history of steel and iron-industry, foto-galery); cityparc "le'h"; national parc "Haardt".
There are silent charming places in this land of work between the red rocks.
At mt. Jean you can find restored ruïnes of the old castle (no admittance-costs) and a touristic tower from which panoramic views.
From April 27th - May 5th we will be staying in Echternach. I am gathering more info, the links I will place... more travel advice
nighthawk's Related Pages
Dudelange Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Dudelange
- Transportation in Dudelange
- Nightlife in Dudelange
- Restaurants in Dudelange
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dudelange
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Dudelange?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dudelange
Photos in DudelangeSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues