"Tecklenburg" Tecklenburg by nighthawk
Tecklenburg Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 51 photos
Historical place of interests are the artillery bastion, the former castle fortifications with underground vaults, the so called "Legge", a former linen testing houes and the "Schliefe Hause", which is a crooked house.
The medieval ruins of Tecklenburg castle (castle=burg) house the main attraction of Tecklenburg which is the open air theatre.
Detail of the wall. As written underneath it: In remembrance: our sons. In between it the shield of Tecklenburg. more travel advice
Over the old castle wall you can watch towards the 'Kurpark' and the old city. more travel advice
nighthawk's Related Pages
Tecklenburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "At the edge of Teutoburger Wald"
- "Anton Pieck kind of feeling"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tecklenburg
- Hotels in Tecklenburg
- Transportation in Tecklenburg
- Restaurants in Tecklenburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Tecklenburg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tecklenburg
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Tecklenburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tecklenburg
Top 10 Pages
- Amsterdam Intro, 108 reviews, 183 photos, 7 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Groningen Intro, 99 reviews, 176 photos, 9 travelogues
- Hoogkerk Intro, 38 reviews, 87 photos, 5 travelogues
- Garrelsweer Intro, 41 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Netherlands Intro, 24 reviews, 64 photos, 9 travelogues
- Delfzijl Intro, 28 reviews, 47 photos, 4 travelogues
- The Hague Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 5 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 24 reviews, 45 photos, 3 travelogues
- Luxembourg Intro, 23 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Toronto Intro, 25 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues