"Hexe in South Beach" Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach by Hexepatty

Miami Beach Travel Guide: 1,034 reviews and 2,085 photos

What's a Witch to do in South Beach?

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

It was a perfect Halloween Weekend! Leila, a college buddy from back in the day, flew down to Fort Lauderdale. We had dinner with some other college buddies in the area. Saw Hedwig at the Broward Performing Arts Center, and then drove to our Mystery Digs in South Beach.

View with A Room... Room with a View

The Mystery Digs were compliments of Leila's Brother. His investment bank firm has a Bad Az Corporate Apartment at Murano at Portofino. 28th Floor; 3 bed/3.5 bath and plasma screens in all the rooms, including the master bath. Words can't describe the impressiveness of this apartment. Pictures don't do it justice. But I took a few and you'll see them in my TIPS.

We just didn't do much.

We mostly luxuriated in the Condo, frankly. A walk on Saturday to check out S Beach. Saturday night we headed back to Lauderdale to catch another performance of Hedwig. Sunday we just hung out until 3:15pm reading books, pilot magazines, etc... lived off of leftover food, and that was it! A peaceful weekend in the lap of luxury.

• Pros:Stay at a nice Condo
  • Cons:NONE. None to speak of. No Cons...
  • In a nutshell:I liked South Beach.
  • Last visit to Miami Beach: Nov 2003
  • Intro Updated Nov 4, 2003

• Fullmoonfever's Profile Photo
    Jun 9, 2008 at 5:05 PM

Hey Patty, Whats the hotel tax rate in Orlando?

• RafaelTheSecond's Profile Photo
    Oct 6, 2007 at 11:12 PM

Miami must have a spirit of Rio in a light version!;) I would love to see it!;)

• Dabs's Profile Photo
    Jun 30, 2007 at 5:47 PM

We'll be watching a friend's annual fireworks display, it's totally legal in Indiana now, maybe it's the state's plan for natural selection ;-) Have fun in Hickory!!!

• Homanded's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2007 at 7:44 AM

He he, can you tell that, neither am I? (I do like when the priests walk up and down the aisles, wearing the dress and waving their little purses which seem to be on fire and smoking)...

• ellielou's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2007 at 2:06 PM

I start shaking while looking at them again.....so intense....I need to figure out what to do with the other, well, 200+ photos related to this event!

• raytor's Profile Photo
    Jan 1, 2007 at 6:18 AM

If you had invited me, I would have been there. ;-)

• cjg1's Profile Photo
    Nov 2, 2006 at 11:40 AM

Had some fun and lost some blood in this town...

• NadiaOrlando's Profile Photo
    Oct 21, 2006 at 1:56 PM

Looking forward to visiting Miami !

• Tom_In_Madison's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2006 at 8:45 AM

I love daisies too.

• cuppadamoksha's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2006 at 6:37 AM

Hi , have posted on frank's HP.. :)

Hexepatty

“Anywhere is home if you want it to be!”

Badges & Stats in Miami Beach

Have you been to Miami Beach?

Latest Activity in Miami Beach