"P O R T Canaveral... I want PORT Canaveral" Top 5 Page for this destination Cape Canaveral by Hexepatty

Cape Canaveral Travel Guide: 178 reviews and 518 photos

Disney Wonder Cruise!

Disney has two Cruise Ships on the market: the Disney Magic and the Disney Wonder. Both were constructed 5 years ago in Italy and are identical in design. The Magic does a 7 Day Caribbean itinerary, and the Wonder does a 3-day and a 4-day Bahama Itinerary.

She's a Beauty!

As one could expect with anything Disney, it is FAMILY oriented. It's great if you have kids... and it's great if you are trying to figure out if you WANT kids. (It will work as a form of Birth Control!)

Mickey is EVERYWHERE!

Yes... Mickey is all over this ship! As a character and as a motiff in most designs running throughout the ship. Can't get away from the mouse.

My friend Sue, a devout Disney Fan, had the Disney Vaction Points to bring me on this, my Virgin Cruise, as a gift. I felt so very honored. It was a WONDERFUL Cruise. Mahalo Nui Loa, Sue!!!!

• Pros:Cruising is Fun...
  • Cons:You won't want to leave the Ship!
  • In a nutshell:Everyone should go on a cruise at least ONCE!
  • Last visit to Cape Canaveral: Sep 2003
  • Intro Updated Sep 9, 2003

• atufft's Profile Photo
    Oct 14, 2007 at 6:40 PM

Interesting description of the cruise port facilities here...It appears to be an excellent departure point.

• RafaelTheSecond's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2007 at 7:42 AM

So many things to do in Florida!!! No wonder Florida has loads of Brazilians, it is indeed our 28th State!;))) hahaha

• palla's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2007 at 7:32 PM

yes & the crews work 18+hr plus days,no days off for nine months at a time below minimum wage and their passports are held by management.

• raytor's Profile Photo
    Dec 13, 2006 at 2:21 PM

The taj was built in honor of a dead woman. I am not sure I can do flowers at this point.

• TheTravelSlut's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2006 at 7:14 AM

Awesome pages here. Thanks a bunch for the info. Ann

• Tom_In_Madison's Profile Photo
    Aug 21, 2006 at 8:12 AM

I could always just buy them from the market. We have one this wednesday 2 blocks from where I work.

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2005 at 10:08 PM

The off-key piano pickin' lounge lizard name Kenn-aaa cracked me up. Never have been on a cruise but you make them sound like fun. I wonder if Kenn-aa has tuned up his third notes yet?

• BluBluBlu's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2005 at 4:12 PM

I guess the answer is...avoid anything Disney! Blu

• Geisha_Girl's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2003 at 6:20 PM

Are those stateroom walls *soundproof??!!" Just checking.....;-)))

• andal13's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2003 at 12:11 PM

A ship full of kids...???? S.O.S.!!!! HELP!!!! I do prefer the sea full of sharks!!!!

Hexepatty

“Anywhere is home if you want it to be!”

Badges & Stats in Cape Canaveral

Have you been to Cape Canaveral?

Latest Activity in Cape Canaveral