"Hexepatty's Massachusetts Page" Massachusetts by Hexepatty
Massachusetts Travel Guide: 7,408 reviews and 16,827 photos
(PHOTO: Chappiquidock, (SP?) Martha's Vineyard, Cape Cod, MA - A view from the lighthouse.)
My mom was born & raised in Boston, and so I have spent a great deal of my younger life visiting Boston and the Cape. When my relatives all had homes on the Cape or on the Vineyard, those were some of the best memories of my life.
Boston is a developed taste, frankly. But if you can handle the local 'accent' and the cold winters, it's a very scenic part of America, and historically, it is the birthplace of our liberty.
Hexepatty's Related Pages
Massachusetts Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Birthplace of America: Massachusetts"
- "Berkshires and Lowell off the beaten path"
- "Massachusettes, so many things to do......"
- "MASSACHUSETTS, USA"
- "From Stockbridge to Boston"
- "The little corner of the globe I call home..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Massachusetts
- Hotels in Massachusetts
- Transportation in Massachusetts
- Nightlife in Massachusetts
- Restaurants in Massachusetts
- Shopping in Massachusetts
- Warnings and Dangers in Massachusetts
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Massachusetts
- 6 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Massachusetts?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Massachusetts
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 53 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Honolulu Intro, 20 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 23 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 7 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 23 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 11 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kissimmee Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montevideo Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues