"Ho'okipa Night 2002!" Oahu by Hexepatty
Oahu Travel Guide: 4,365 reviews and 11,000 photos
Where I teach, the culinary students put on a once a year fundraiser event. They hold the event at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel in Waikiki. The Appetizer Stations are outside on the Lanai and people can walk around and graze. The food this year was very good and fantastic presentation. Enjoy these magic moments created by the Culinary Institute of the Pacific, Kapiolani students!
To see more photos, please go to the TRAVELOGUES below. Click on each and scroll down.
- Pros:Many people attended
- Cons:Forgot to wear 'sensible' shoes! Yikes...
- In a nutshell:E Komo Mai!
Hexepatty's Related Pages
Oahu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Captivating Oahu"
- "O'ahu ~ “The Heart of Hawai‘i”"
- "Oahu: Home Sweet Home in Paradise"
- "Heaven on Earth"
- "Oahu--Exquisite beaches and Ethereal landscape"
- "The Gathering Place..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Oahu
- Hotels in Oahu
- Transportation in Oahu
- Nightlife in Oahu
- Restaurants in Oahu
- Shopping in Oahu
- Warnings and Dangers in Oahu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Oahu
- 24 Reviews
- 149 Photos
- 7 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (27)
Have you been to Oahu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oahu
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 53 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Honolulu Intro, 20 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 23 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 7 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 23 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 11 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montevideo Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kissimmee Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues