"An Auspicious Year!" Hexepatty's Profile

Recent Trip to India

A Pretty Bride on her Wedding Day

VT is about T R A V E L!

As long as I travel, my VT pages will always be a Work in Progress. It takes time to get the photos and text up, but it's fun.

While I've done numerous repeat visits to Asia and Europe, I haven't traveled nearly as much as I would like to Africa, or the Caribbean. Pretty much have traveled throughout the US minus a handful of states.

Lived in New Jersey, Northern Virginia, Honolulu, Orlando and now I'm in Western North Carolina. I like variety you can say!

Guess I could go on...

But I won't! Pages I like looking at include: my HONOLULU Pages, my BALI pages, my KUTA pages, and my ORLANDO pages. I love my favorite photos (in my personal photo album right below!) Or see my external website for more of my photography.

ENJOY!

Tips on Cheapest Last Minute Hotel Websites!

Did you say you wanted CHEAP ASS HOTELS?!?! Here ya go!

Wait! You don't even want to PAY FOR HOUSING?! You're breaking my balls here, chum. But I got sumthin fer your Tight Arse:

Visiting Family & Friends March 06

Quick trips have been where it's been at ever since I've been back to the Mainland. Not sure why, but I'm cool with it. My brother lives in Fayetteville NC, so this was one such recent trip...

Charlotte, NC another Jan 06 Trip

Why I Like VT.... Not only do I get to meet like-minded individuals, but I get to learn the most recent/current information on the places I plan to visit. I no longer buy travel guides. Why? I have contacts pretty much anywhere I want to go. Makes guides outdated the day they are published. VT is fluid and priceless. VT is as strong, and as weak, as its members.

Chicago for Christmas 2005

Why I like Traveling.... It's in my soul. It's my passion, my life, my goal, my direction, I know nothing else. Even if it's to someplace one hour away. I will travel. That is all I really know about this life. I travel to see, to learn, and to meet new people and new ways of doing things.

Key West for our Charity Bike Ride

Why I work in Travel... because if I can't afford to travel all the time, well, hell, I might as well learn how to travel better, smarter, quicker... so I have always worked in the travel and tourism industry. For going on 18 years... Yikes. Since I was... uh... 8. Sure... 8 Years old! ; ) I've worked in hotels, F&B, travel agencies, airlines, teaching travel at unis and as a group travel sales manager. I was a humble holiday rep for a short period of time and I even have a private pilots license. (Not current, but once a pilot, you always have a tendency to 'look up!')

Cattle coming and goings!

We have lots! :)

• Intro Updated Feb 26, 2014

• olddude's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2014 at 4:38 PM

Happy Birthday!!

Apr 15, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Thanks for the Birthday greets! I'm less than a month late! Not bad for me! :) Hope all is well in your world! Be well! - Patty

• olddude's Profile Photo
      5 hours ago

I'm still living the dream Patty. A good friend of mine moved to your fair town recently and I may come for a visit this summer...maybe catch you for lunch.

• toemayn's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2014 at 3:06 PM

Hope your birthday is filled with all the fun you can handle

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2014 at 2:52 PM

Happy Birthday Patty. Hope all is well in NC.

• CEP1863's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2014 at 12:20 PM

Patty, wishing you a very happy birthday and a year packed with memorable travel!

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Patty, Happy Birthday. PJ

• SONG's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Happy Birthday Patty.

• Sienlu's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2014 at 8:55 AM

Happy birthday Patty, hope you have a wonderful day

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2014 at 7:59 AM

Happy Birthday!! Wishing you a fantastic day today and always!!

Apr 15, 2014 at 7:14 PM

Better late than never. Right? RIGHT??? How the Heck are you, dear? BIG KISS and hope to keep in touch more now that I'm online a bit more! HUGS! (And thanks for the B-Day Greets!)

• goodfish's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2014 at 6:32 AM

Happy, happy birthday, Patty-Poo!!!! Sure do miss ya, girl. They tell us a mobile app will be coming soon so hope to "see" you more often when it's launched!

Apr 15, 2014 at 7:12 PM

REALLY? A Mobile App? WHOO HOO! That will be sweet! Well, I'm here due to sweet ole Hansi! :) Miss you too, dear! And thanks for the B-day Greets! Be well!

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2014 at 6:29 AM

Happy Birthday Patty Happy knitting

Apr 15, 2014 at 7:13 PM

Totally had to give up the knitting due to the tendinitis, but I don't know how the Fence project is going to impact it! :) Big hug and THANKS! :)

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
      Apr 16, 2014 at 9:45 AM

me to Patty I cannot knit these days I have too much pain if I do

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Hexepatty's Profile Photo

Hexepatty

“Anywhere is home if you want it to be!”

Real Name