"An Auspicious Year!" Hexepatty's Profile
As long as I travel, my VT pages will always be a Work in Progress. It takes time to get the photos and text up, but it's fun.
While I've done numerous repeat visits to Asia and Europe, I haven't traveled nearly as much as I would like to Africa, or the Caribbean. Pretty much have traveled throughout the US minus a handful of states.
Lived in New Jersey, Northern Virginia, Honolulu, Orlando and now I'm in Western North Carolina. I like variety you can say!
But I won't! Pages I like looking at include: my HONOLULU Pages, my BALI pages, my KUTA pages, and my ORLANDO pages. I love my favorite photos (in my personal photo album right below!) Or see my external website for more of my photography.
Tips on Cheapest Last Minute Hotel Websites!
Did you say you wanted CHEAP ASS HOTELS?!?! Here ya go!
Wait! You don't even want to PAY FOR HOUSING?! You're breaking my balls here, chum. But I got sumthin fer your Tight Arse:
Quick trips have been where it's been at ever since I've been back to the Mainland. Not sure why, but I'm cool with it. My brother lives in Fayetteville NC, so this was one such recent trip...
Why I Like VT.... Not only do I get to meet like-minded individuals, but I get to learn the most recent/current information on the places I plan to visit. I no longer buy travel guides. Why? I have contacts pretty much anywhere I want to go. Makes guides outdated the day they are published. VT is fluid and priceless. VT is as strong, and as weak, as its members.
Why I like Traveling.... It's in my soul. It's my passion, my life, my goal, my direction, I know nothing else. Even if it's to someplace one hour away. I will travel. That is all I really know about this life. I travel to see, to learn, and to meet new people and new ways of doing things.
Why I work in Travel... because if I can't afford to travel all the time, well, hell, I might as well learn how to travel better, smarter, quicker... so I have always worked in the travel and tourism industry. For going on 18 years... Yikes. Since I was... uh... 8. Sure... 8 Years old! ; ) I've worked in hotels, F&B, travel agencies, airlines, teaching travel at unis and as a group travel sales manager. I was a humble holiday rep for a short period of time and I even have a private pilots license. (Not current, but once a pilot, you always have a tendency to 'look up!')
We have lots! :)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 526 Reviews
- 1,678 Photos
- 26 Countries
- 71 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
updated their Profile Page "An Auspicious Year!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "An Auspicious Year!"
- Commented on one of abi_maha's Charlotte travel pages
- Hexepatty and abi_maha are now friends.
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: A child's rules to live by"
- updated a Varanasi Travel Page "Varanasi 101 for Spiritual Inepts..."
- Wrote a Review Good BBQ and open on Sunday's in Statesville Restaurants
- Uploaded a Video to Dausa
VideosSee All Videos (6)
Top 10 Pages
- Bali Intro, 53 reviews, 120 photos, 5 travelogues
- Honolulu Intro, 20 reviews, 67 photos, 5 travelogues
- Orlando Intro, 23 reviews, 59 photos, 5 travelogues
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 7 reviews, 72 photos, 4 travelogues
- Buenos Aires Intro, 23 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kuwait Intro, 11 reviews, 55 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Miami Beach Intro, 31 reviews, 34 photos
- New York City Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kissimmee Intro, 22 reviews, 32 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Montevideo Intro, 21 reviews, 33 photos, 2 travelogues