"Rasta_Rob's Ecuador Page" Ecuador by Rasta_Rob
Ecuador Travel Guide: 5,400 reviews and 21,012 photos
This cute little bird is a Toucan Barbet - one of the many specialty birds found in Ecuador. Although Ecuador is a small country compared to its neighbors, it boasts a wide variety of terrain and more than 1,500 bird species.
The view of Pinchicha Volcano from the window of my hotel room. more travel advice
Mitad del Mundo. Just north of Quito, Mitad del Mundo ('Middle of the Earth') is a monument to the Equator, which runs... more travel advice
Rasta_Rob's Related Pages
Ecuador Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A trip in Ecuador with Maillekeul"
- "The land that lies in the middle of the world ..."
- "Ecuador, first step - Equateur, la premiere etape"
- "Ecuador-the country of four seasons!"
- "My itinerary in Ecuador 2011"
- "Ecuador: A Place of Special Consideration"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Ecuador
- Hotels in Ecuador
- Transportation in Ecuador
- Nightlife in Ecuador
- Restaurants in Ecuador
- Shopping in Ecuador
- Warnings and Dangers in Ecuador
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Ecuador
- 5 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (12)
Have you been to Ecuador?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Ecuador
Top 10 Pages
- Namibia Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Ecuador Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boulder Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Lima Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jamaica Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zambia Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wilderness Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Crested Butte Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo, 1 travelogue
- New Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos