"Rasta_Rob's Mandeville Page" Mandeville by Rasta_Rob
Mandeville Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 11 photos
The capital of Manchester Parish, Mandeville is located in the hills of south-central Jamaica. The climate is cooler and drier than most of the island, making for a very comfortable place to live. The rolling green hills and pastures of the Mandeville area have been used as the backdrop for a number of movies. Most tourists bypass Mandeville while driving between Kingston and Negril, but you should definitely pull into town for a look around if time permits.
It ain't McDonald's! Curry Goat (what else is there?) more travel advice
Rasta_Rob's Related Pages
Mandeville Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rasta_Rob's Mandeville Page"
- "mandeville a real jamaican town"
- "Mandeville: A little town nestled in the mountains"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mandeville
- 3 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mandeville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mandeville
Photos in MandevilleSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Namibia Intro, 16 reviews, 13 photos
- Ecuador Intro, 5 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Boulder Intro, 11 reviews, 3 photos
- Lima Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jamaica Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos, 1 travelogue
- Zambia Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Wilderness Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Crested Butte Intro, 5 reviews, 2 photos
- Colorado Intro, 5 reviews, 1 photo, 1 travelogue
- New Mexico Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Travel InterestsSee All Travel Interests (5)
Latest Mandeville hotel reviews
- Astra Country Inn
- 4 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: May 30, 2010