"I live here and I love it!" Port Orchard by flyme2rio
Port Orchard Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 66 photos
I should keep this place a secret! Who wants to introduce the hoards of people who will clog up the, till now, uncrowded freeways?! I love looking out of the windows of my new and tiny house at the spruce and pine surrounding me, the sound of my feet crunching on the gravel pathway, watching woodpeckers and deer in my own back yard and the privilege of having Mt Rainier, the Olympics and the magical waters of Puget Sound as my everyday vista whilst driving to work! This whole area is so beautiful.
- Pros:Natural surroundings that till now are unspoilt
- Cons:Getting used to the cold after living for so long in the Tropics!
- In a nutshell:A jewel in a beautiful setting
flyme2rio's Related Pages
Port Orchard Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small Town South of Bremerton with Artworks"
- "Small town living"
- "I live here and I love it!"
- "Port Orchard"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Port Orchard
- Transportation in Port Orchard
- Nightlife in Port Orchard
- Restaurants in Port Orchard
- Shopping in Port Orchard
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Port Orchard
- 0 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Port Orchard?Share Your Travels
Top 10 Pages
- Italy Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 10 reviews, 8 photos
- Brazil Intro, 9 reviews, 7 photos
- France Intro, 8 reviews, 7 photos
- Belize Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Thailand Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Rome Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Manaus Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Florida Intro, 4 reviews, 5 photos
- Florence Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos