"The Sunshine Coast, B.C." Sechelt by Elli99fh
Sechelt Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 45 photos
The southern Sunshine Coast is a 50-mile stretch of coast north of Vancouver, B.C. You take a half-hour ferry ride from Horseshoe Bay in North Vancouver to Langdale, then drive north along the coast through several charming villages and towns. This is a great place to explore on a weekend -- very accessable, lots to do. At just about the far end of the peninsula is Earl's Cove, which has a ferry to Saltery Bay, in the northern half of the Sunshine Coast. We haven't been there yet, but look forward to doing it.
- Pros:Lots of outdoor activities, beautiful country
- Cons:Businesses close up early - not a lot of night life.
- In a nutshell:Great getaway
Elli99fh's Related Pages
Sechelt Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sechelt Summer Vacation 2013"
- "More details soon!"
- "The Sunshine Coast, B.C."
- "Sechelt and the Sunshine Coast"
- "Sechelt...The Sunshine Coast"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sechelt
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sechelt?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sechelt
Top 10 Pages
- Juneau Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Friday Harbor Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Vancouver Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Skykomish Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Nanaimo Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Canada 3 reviews
- Province of British Columbia Intro, 3 photos
- Chemainus Intro, 3 photos
- Sechelt Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Tofino Intro, 1 review
No friends yet.