"Home of Confucius" Top 5 Page for this destination Qufu by Yso
Qufu Travel Guide: 53 reviews and 318 photos
Qufu, ancestral hoe of Confucius, is about 1 hour south of Tai'An in Shandong province.
It's a small city, and the central, historic, part is surrounded by a wall. It's a pleasant town, although touristic. And a university town too, so the people are quite young
- Cons:Very touristic
- In a nutshell:Definately worth a visit
The menu is english, and well translated (this is rare in China). Teh food is excellent, delicious, well cooked. The... more travel advice
Yso's Related Pages
Qufu Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of the Family of Confucius"
- "Confused in Qufu"
- "Home of Confucius"
- "Qufu - Hometown of Confucius"
- "Confucius Temple"
- "Pictures Coming..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Qufu
- Hotels in Qufu
- Transportation in Qufu
- Restaurants in Qufu
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Qufu
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Qufu?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Qufu
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fushun Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 18 reviews
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Harbin Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Dalian Intro, 7 reviews