"Colca canyon" Cabanaconde by Yso
Cabanaconde Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 14 photos
When hiking the Colca canyon most people join a guided tour, but it is just as easy to take a local bus to Cabanaconde and hike from there.
The Colca canyon is one of the deepest canyons in teh world, but I thought it more resembled a river valley than a canyon, and the heights are measured from teh tops f the nearest mountains which does make it a bit easy. having said that, the hike down from Cabanaconde to the Oasis on the river is a 1000m drop! You can easily make it down and back in a day.
theer are several nice places to stay in Cabanaconde, but these are more hiking lodges than 5 star hotels!
Yso's Related Pages
Cabanaconde Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Relaxed town at the colca canyon"
- "This is what you want, this is what you get"
- "Colca canyon"
- "The quite Cabanaconde"
- "Cabanaconde and Colca Canyon"
- "Cabanaconde - a small village with great views"
- See All...
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cabanaconde
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Cabanaconde?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cabanaconde
Photos in CabanacondeSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fushun Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 18 reviews
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Harbin Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Dalian Intro, 7 reviews