"Sucre, white coty and textiles" Sucre by Yso
Sucre Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 140 photos
Sucre is the judicial capital of Bolivia. It is a very clean town, but I did not find that there was much of great interest (some people love it and stay months!). The textile museum in Sucre is a privately run initiative to support the weaving industry in the surrounding villages. The quality of the textiles is amazing and the motifs are very different depending on the origen.
The weavings are now becoming very well known as works of art and the most complcated ones can be sold for up to $1000!
Yso's Related Pages
Sucre Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capital of Bolivia"
- "Sucre (2.790 m)"
- "La Ciudad Blanca (The White City)"
- "Sucre: the White City"
- "The city of four names"
- "SUCRE, THE OTHER CAPITAL"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sucre
- Hotels in Sucre
- Transportation in Sucre
- Nightlife in Sucre
- Restaurants in Sucre
- Warnings and Dangers in Sucre
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sucre
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Sucre?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sucre
Photos in SucreSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fushun Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 18 reviews
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Harbin Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Dalian Intro, 7 reviews