"Jesuit missions in San Ignacio" San Ignacio by Yso
San Ignacio Travel Guide: 42 reviews and 110 photos
San Ignacio is a small town in northern Argentina very close to the Paraguyan border. It is well known for the ruins of the Jesuit mission that are here, and even though a great deal of the stones have been 'recycled' locally, the remains are very impressive.
Another great activity in San Ignacio is to hike down to the beach on the Parana river
Yso's Related Pages
San Ignacio Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "San Ignacio Miní"
- "Try to change!"
- "A contact with the roots of América ..."
- "The Mission"
- "La beba in San Ignacio"
- "Jesuit Ruins at San Ignacio, Misiones"
- "Jesuit missions in San Ignacio"
- See All...
- Things to Do in San Ignacio
- Transportation in San Ignacio
- Restaurants in San Ignacio
- Shopping in San Ignacio
- Warnings and Dangers in San Ignacio
- See All...
Badges & Stats in San Ignacio
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to San Ignacio?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in San Ignacio
Photos in San IgnacioSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fushun Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 18 reviews
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Harbin Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Dalian Intro, 7 reviews