"Travelling is an illness, and is highly contagious" Yso's Profile
I should imagine that most people who look at this site have already been bitten by the bug, otherwise you wouldn't be on V Tourist in the first place !
I have been travelling since I was 19, which makes quite a lot of years now. I don't travel all teh time though, and I do enjoy spending at least some of my free time in France
I am recently back from 4 months in Latin America, which is why those pages are the most complete and up to date. This is Machi Piccu, which is probably one of the must sees when you travel. I have to say though that it is not nearly as impressive as the Taj Mahal !
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 180 Reviews
- 171 Photos
- 22 Countries
- 34 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
- Yso and kiwi are now friends.
- Commented on one of TygerLyn's Peyrieu travel pages
- created a Belley Travel Page "Belley - ecclesiastical capital of the Savoy"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Belley - ecclesiastical capital of the Savoy"
- Wrote a Review donkey rides in Peyrieu Things to Do
- Posted in Travel Lyon Forum "Re: Lyon to Kuala Lumpur ( cheap..."
created their Profile Page "Travelling is an illness, and is highly contagious"
PhotosSee All Photos (171)
Top 10 Pages
- Madrid Intro, 22 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Fushun Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos, 2 travelogues
- Xi'an Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lyon Intro, 18 reviews
- Beijing Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 3 travelogues
- Harbin Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dengfeng Intro, 3 reviews, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jaipur Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Bolivia Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Dalian Intro, 7 reviews