"Wow, Algonquin Provincial Park! So beautiful!" Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park by sim1

Algonquin Provincial Park Travel Guide: 284 reviews and 392 photos

Beautiful Algonquin Park! I always love going here. The campgrounds close to the road through the park are often very busy, but when you get in the canoe.... wow.... so beautiful! Lakes, forest, wildlife, that is what you will find here.

• Pros:Beautiful nature, lots of wildlife
  • Cons:It can be busy during the summer months on the highway 60 corridor
  • In a nutshell:If you love nature, hiking or canoeing, this is a park you have to visit!
  • Last visit to Algonquin Provincial Park: May 2003
  • Intro Updated Nov 28, 2003

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Ahhh, hiking in the morning, that's what I needed over the last 2 days :-)) This park looks fantastic and I am a bit sad that I never was there while I was in Toronto from time to time. These informative trail booklets are excellent!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Apr 7, 2008 at 2:06 PM

Great nature and wildlife in the park :) I truely love all this = thanks Simone I never did picture a moose!!

• Basaic's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2008 at 11:40 AM

Very interesting page.

• Redang's Profile Photo
    Jan 27, 2006 at 10:38 AM

Yes, amazing!!!!!!!!!!

• RedWire's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2005 at 8:49 AM

Great ! Thanks... I visited this park as a boy and reading your page makes we want to go back. Very nice.

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Jul 6, 2005 at 2:00 PM

Lovely page Sim, I love to visit here someday soo. Beautiful wildlife:-..cant say that about the moose though! Regards.

• l_riva_l's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2005 at 2:13 PM

Great pages on this wonderful park...thank you for sharing! Simone, have you been to Pukaskwa National Park on Lake Superior? Don't miss it on your next trip to Ontario!

• Azhut's Profile Photo
    Apr 3, 2005 at 4:04 AM

Sunday's ratings for you, probably this page is the most beautiful I have ever seen in vt!!!

• windsorgirl's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2005 at 9:57 AM

Wow, what great info on this great Canadian park! Your photos are stunning and I can't wait to visit Algonquin myself this spring! Thanks for all the excellent hiking tips.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2005 at 8:56 PM

A great page with superb photos and very informative tips on a breathtaking location. Thank you Simone for the trip ! Your page reminded me of a book I read (several time) when I was a kid "Sajo et ses castors" (Sajo and her beavers) by Grey Owl.

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in Algonquin Provincial Park

Have you been to Algonquin Provincial Park?