"Lovely Creemore" Creemore by sim1
Creemore Travel Guide: 37 reviews and 58 photos
Creemore is a lovely little village not far from where I used to live (approx. 11 km from Stayner). Creemore was founded in 1842, and its history is reflected in the homes and the commercial buildings on the main street through Creemore. But besides that, Creemore is also a community of artists and artisans, and has an eclectic assortment of shops and restaurants, a year round schedule of festivals. And last but not least it is also home to the Creemore Springs micro brewery.
Creemore is nestled in the valley of the Mad and Noisy Rivers and surrounded by the Purple Hills, and it is located 1 1/2 hours north of Toronto.
Creemore is a lovely little village and nice to visit. I wouldn't make a huge detour to go here, but when you are in this area, it is nice to make a stop here.
I've travelled around quite a bit in Ontario, and made a special page about that. Take a look at my Province of Ontario page to read all my tips about Ontario. If you are planning to travel around in other Provinces of Canada too, I would recommend taking a look at my Canada page as well. But of course don't forget to read this page as well :-))
sim1's Related Pages
Creemore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely Creemore"
- "Creemore -- where they brew my favourite beer!"
- "Creemore... my 2nd home"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Creemore
- Hotels in Creemore
- Transportation in Creemore
- Restaurants in Creemore
- Shopping in Creemore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Creemore
- 30 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 20 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Creemore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Creemore
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 150 reviews, 314 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 143 reviews, 271 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 140 reviews, 259 photos
- Paris Intro, 83 reviews, 183 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 93 reviews, 159 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 115 reviews, 115 photos
- Toronto Intro, 108 reviews, 102 photos
- Venice Intro, 99 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 89 reviews, 100 photos
- Italy Intro, 84 reviews, 90 photos