"Elora, a cute little town" Elora by sim1
Elora Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 41 photos
Elora is a nice little village in Ontario, just north of Guelph. It is famous for its Gorge but also for the cozy center of the village.
For now I want to post a few pictures, but much more about Elora will follow soon.
I haven't stayed at The Elora Mill myself, but I've heard that it is very good. And it is on such a prominent place in... more travel advice
Elora is on the banks of the Grand and Irvine rivers and is situated on land once owned by the Six Nations Confederacy.... more travel advice
sim1's Related Pages
Elora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Faiza & Ifrah's Elora off the beaten path"
- "Elora, a cute little town"
- "Elora, Ontario"
- "Beautiful Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Elora
- Hotels in Elora
- Transportation in Elora
- Nightlife in Elora
- Restaurants in Elora
- Shopping in Elora
- Warnings and Dangers in Elora
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Elora
- 7 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 8 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (45)
Have you been to Elora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Elora
Photos in EloraSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 150 reviews, 314 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 143 reviews, 271 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 140 reviews, 259 photos
- Paris Intro, 83 reviews, 183 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 93 reviews, 159 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 115 reviews, 115 photos
- Toronto Intro, 108 reviews, 102 photos
- Venice Intro, 99 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 89 reviews, 100 photos
- Italy Intro, 84 reviews, 90 photos