"Beautiful Killarney Provincial Park" Killarney Provincial Park by sim1

Killarney Provincial Park Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 36 photos

To be continued.... page is under construction....

• Last visit to Killarney Provincial Park: Jun 2003
  • Intro Updated Jun 4, 2003

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2007 at 2:10 AM

Mmm, obviously time has passed by these pages. I finally got up to your standard with my Brugge pages.

• piccolina's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2005 at 5:35 AM

I read on dr.firas comments the magic word "lighthouse"...so i run in your page to see it...I love it, Simone, I wish to own one...one day!....:-)))))))))

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Mar 2, 2005 at 5:26 AM

Very sweet and cutie little wooden Lighthous of Killarney Who knows maybe I'd love to build one some day :-D Thanks for the tip and the page Simonetta

• Canadienne's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2003 at 8:06 AM

Lovely photos. I'd be happy seeing a bear at a distance! I can’t wait to read more about your visit.

• Leipzig's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2003 at 1:28 AM

A brilliant page! Looks like an ideal place for camping and hiking. - - Oh what a cute teddy!

• mikkie50's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2003 at 1:57 PM

hi simone hurry up and get this page finished :-))))))

• Kodi01's Profile Photo
    Jun 24, 2003 at 4:17 PM

Did you see a Kodiak bear? I hve 2 of them. Great hiking place to be with nature! :o)

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2003 at 9:53 PM

We know all about the West Nile Virus down here. I wouldn't mind seeing a friendly bear - but at a distance:-) I love seeing different angles - fun:-) What a lovely area.. and I'm sure an even more wonderful page to come.

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2003 at 11:28 AM

I love these areas that are full of nature!! Mosquitos and black flies suck though! Anywhere with bears in the area can keep the blood pumping ..even when sleeping!

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jun 16, 2003 at 12:21 PM

Fantastic page and park. Black bear at Mount Robson looks amazing - was he/she? really dangerous? Very interesting and helpful packing lists tips! Hmm... next place to visit for me :-)

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in Killarney Provincial Park

Have you been to Killarney Provincial Park?