"Killbear Provincial Park" Killbear Point Provincial Park by sim1

This page is under re-construction

• Last visit to Killbear Point Provincial Park: Jul 2002
  • Intro Updated Jan 28, 2005

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Aug 3, 2008 at 7:07 AM

Going through Killbear was a delight. I truely enjoyed the sailboat story as a sailor. Excellent narratives.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2006 at 10:43 AM

That's also a nice area :-)) And good that it gets quiet when leaving the beach area, hihi :-)) Ähm, where does the name come from ? Killing bears ? Oh well, don't let Nalle see that, hihi :-)

• Apr 10, 2004 at 3:56 PM

I visited Killbear last summer for the first time, there were lots of places to explore and the wildlife was unreal. We spotted what can only be described as a family of owls, we also had a run in with a bear who decided that our campsite was it's home.

• Imbi's Profile Photo
    Dec 2, 2003 at 12:15 AM

Youe page is reminding me of Plitvicka Jezera Nacionalni Park Croatia. Beautiful page.

• mim95's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2003 at 7:16 PM

Beautiful pictures that you've taken!

• Braveheart.southafrr's Profile Photo
    Jul 4, 2003 at 11:57 AM

simone your photo`s are amazing great photography .................kenneth

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2003 at 5:28 AM

FANTASTIC page! It seems that we (you and me) love the same kind of destinations: a lot of nature and crowded with animals not people hehe. I love this magic word Inuksuk, I didn't know it, maybe we could build them in Poland hehe.

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Jun 19, 2003 at 1:19 PM

Nice to revisit this one!! I have my Italian cookbook here and I can't seem to find the recipe for "pasta a la camping"!!!!

• dave_21's Profile Photo
    Jun 14, 2003 at 4:19 PM

We also have tons of Mosquitos and black flies...I can hear them buzzes from here! Great Mailboxes, we have those in "Reindeer" Style over here. Great reading about this Park!

• herzog63's Profile Photo
    Jun 11, 2003 at 11:35 PM

There's always that snake that doesn't know the rules! What a fantastic place to do some hiking!! Great pics! I love the green leaf!!

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in Killbear Point Provincial Park

Have you been to Killbear Point Provincial Park?