"Niagara during Christmas time" Top 5 Page for this destination Niagara Falls by sim1

Niagara Falls Travel Guide: 1,446 reviews and 3,601 photos

I hope you will enjoy reading this page!
Please leave me a comment what you think about it! :-))

Please read this page in 'authors order' as I mostly write my pages not only as
separate tips, but with a story-line in it.

Please do not use any of my photos without asking for permission.

• Last visit to Niagara Falls: Dec 2002
  • Intro Updated Dec 30, 2004

• davesut's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2007 at 1:01 PM

Great pics - we were there last Easter which was colder than Christmas so they told us but a little less snow. Great pics as ever. Are you sure you are supposed to take photos inside the IMAX?!?

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    May 17, 2006 at 10:14 AM

Ah, the falls look terrific in winter with all that snow and iced leaves around :-)) Hihi, yes the colored falls, well well I thought the same :-) Oh, and polar paws would be something, sweet Nalle might use now, ok, I go knitting him some :-)))

• HotRodEtte's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2005 at 3:36 PM

This cracks me up...the Frankenstein w/ the Whopper at BK. Every time I see it I laugh--I have a photo of it too, was there in October! :) ~Cindy

• globerover's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2005 at 9:10 AM

I wouldn't call someone a daredevil who jumps down the Niagara, as there is a fair chance to survive, a daredevil is someone who flies Aeroflot, eats chicken meat in China and drinks self-distilled brandy "India style", preferably all at the same time :-)

• blaird's Profile Photo
    Nov 3, 2005 at 8:36 AM

great info, as usual, we are contemplating a November trip to the Falls!

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo
    Mar 30, 2005 at 7:55 PM

Wonderful page on Niagara Falls Simone! We're going there in June and you gave me some really good, helpful info. can't wait for this trip, never been. Thanks for the info! Great job! :o)

• truus_s's Profile Photo
    Jan 30, 2005 at 12:28 PM

Prachtige page..ik zou er zo weer heen willen..je hebt prachtige fotos van sávonds..die van mij zijn niet mooi..maar nu heb ik ook een ander toestel.. moeten..Maar ik wil eerst naar Californie..was je eigelijk al in Nederland?Tjuus

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2005 at 7:35 AM

Sim, I almost hear that powerful sound of the waterfalls looking at your pics, and I am getting cold and... hungry (a steak needed). Beautiful page decorated with amazing pictures!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2005 at 9:37 AM

Going with someone you love makes all the difference, huh? Stunning photographs with honest, detailed, personal, interesting text. A delightful read, Simone.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2005 at 12:44 PM

superb intro pic...now you got to see Foz de Iguacu ^..^

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in Niagara Falls

Have you been to Niagara Falls?

Latest Activity in Niagara Falls