"Parry Sound and area" Parry Sound by sim1
Parry Sound Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 55 photos
On this page I want to show you more about the region around Parry Sound. I've been camping here twice : in 1997 during a roundtrip through Ontario with friends, and just now (July 2002) on a weekend camping trip.
- Pros:The beautiful nature surrounding Parry Sound, especially Killbear Provincial Park
- Cons:Parry Sound itself is not such a spectacular place to visit
- In a nutshell:Enjoy the nature and forget about Parry Sound itself
The area around Parry Sound is very beautiful though, and especialy Killbear Provincial Park. Killbear is a 30 minute... more travel advice
Parry sound is the starting point for a cruise throught the 30,000 island regions. Or maybe more original, take a... more travel advice
sim1's Related Pages
Parry Sound Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kayaking Georgian Bay, July 2003"
- "Parry Sound and area"
- "PARRY SOUND ON GEORGIAN BAY"
- "Puddle Jumpers on Georgian Bay"
- "A cute little town by the sound."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Parry Sound
- Hotels in Parry Sound
- Transportation in Parry Sound
- Restaurants in Parry Sound
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Parry Sound
- 17 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (138)
Have you been to Parry Sound?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Parry Sound
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 150 reviews, 314 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 143 reviews, 271 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 140 reviews, 259 photos
- Paris Intro, 83 reviews, 183 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 93 reviews, 159 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 115 reviews, 115 photos
- Toronto Intro, 108 reviews, 102 photos
- Venice Intro, 99 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 89 reviews, 100 photos
- Italy Intro, 84 reviews, 90 photos