"Sherbrooke village, Nova Scotia" Sherbrooke by sim1
Sherbrooke Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 26 photos
This page is about Sherbrooke village in Nova Scotia. It is a couple of hours away from Halifax. You can't miss it when you drive along the east coast to the north (route 7).
Sherbrooke village is a living museum with restaured buildings. In each building there is someone in period costume that will tell you a bit more about how live was in this little town in the late-1800's. It was quite fun to walk around in this village and take a look in all the old shops, the black-smith, post office, school, etc.
Let me be your guide today, and show you around in Sherbrooke village. Let's go back into the 1800's.....
This picture is from the sawmill just outside Sherbrooke Village.
This is the pond in front of the sawmill. This is where the logs are waiting to go to the mill. You can see a little... more travel advice
Schematic of power supply, and mechanism for operating log carriage and sawframe. A crank driven by the waterwheel is... more travel advice
sim1's Related Pages
Sherbrooke Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Sherbrooke
- Hotels in Sherbrooke
- Warnings and Dangers in Sherbrooke
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sherbrooke
- 25 Reviews
- 26 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 14 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Sherbrooke?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sherbrooke
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 150 reviews, 314 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 143 reviews, 271 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 140 reviews, 259 photos
- Paris Intro, 83 reviews, 183 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 93 reviews, 159 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 115 reviews, 115 photos
- Toronto Intro, 108 reviews, 102 photos
- Venice Intro, 99 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 89 reviews, 100 photos
- Italy Intro, 84 reviews, 90 photos
Latest Sherbrooke hotel reviews
- Hotel Le President
- 50 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013