"A day in Lübeck" Top 5 Page for this destination Lübeck by sim1

Lübeck Travel Guide: 264 reviews and 668 photos

VT is having lots of technical problems with the special characters at the moment, replacing the special characters with question marks. This causes a lot of difficulties for visitors to understand the text and read my pages. So in the rest of my page I will write the name of the city of Lübeck in the alternate spelling of Luebeck to try and avoid this problem as much as possible.

All the pictures on this travelpage are taken by me or by Åke (former VT-member Akeke), unless otherwise stated. Please do not use any of them without permission.

I hope you will enjoy reading this page!
Please leave me a comment what you think about it! :-))

• Last visit to Lübeck: Dec 2003
  • Intro Updated Dec 25, 2003

• richiecdisc's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2007 at 2:58 AM

I always wanted to go to Luebeck but there are no Ryan Air flights from Ft. Lauderdale and I really can't blame the little Teufel for his fit, that was a mean trick to play, even on a devil. ;>

• Mar 19, 2006 at 9:53 AM

Hi Simone! Lovely Luebeck page - I'm thinking of visiting soon - thanks for the great info!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Nov 26, 2005 at 12:51 AM

Hihi, you found the most important Lübeck thingy - the marzipan :-)) Ah well, northern Germany's old cities are just so beautiful and lool, I am back in the Christmas mood again :-)))

• sihi's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2005 at 12:00 PM

Nice page and pics! You have to visit also another Hansa city - Gdansk. I just liked your Lübek page and VTer Matcrazy1 ´s Gdansk page:))

• Mikebond's Profile Photo
    Oct 16, 2005 at 11:43 AM

Nice page. That's another city I must visit. You can write Lübeck now. I don't like the "ue", "oe", "ae" for ü, ö and ä.

• zrim's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2005 at 9:00 AM

Fun photos of the ice sculptures. I may get to visit Luebeck next week, hopefully, the weather will not support such ice artistry the last weekend of May.

• hevbell's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2005 at 8:56 AM

Nice page! I'm a reading abook set there so its interesting to have an idea what it looks like! :)

• barryg23's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2005 at 1:34 PM

Excellent tour Simone. I'm looking forward to trying that Duckstein. Hope a day will be long enough here.

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2005 at 1:34 AM

Fabulous pics, wonderful info. Now I feel depressed again trying to keep up with you!

• RhineRoll's Profile Photo
    Dec 30, 2004 at 12:14 AM

Great place, great pages! Too bad they don't offer cheap flights between Cologne and Lübeck :-((

sim1