"Beautiful Norway!" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway by sim1

Norway Travel Guide: 10,594 reviews and 30,057 photos

hope you will enjoy reading this page!
Please leave me a comment what you think about it! :-))

All the pictures on this travelpage are taken by me or by Åke (former VT-member Akeke), unless otherwise stated. Please do not use any of them without permission.

This page is under construction!

• Last visit to Norway: Aug 2003
  • Intro Updated Oct 16, 2005

• lbhspatriot's Profile Photo
    Dec 19, 2009 at 4:00 PM

I like your travel tips! Thank you for all the useful info!

• janika's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2007 at 10:05 PM

Really enjoyed your pages, especially the images, great work and writeup. Cheers from Canada!

• Jun 13, 2007 at 11:12 PM

GREAT PICTURES....Loved them all. Looking at going to Norway for 10 days.....where do you suggest we go? Any favorite towns? marilee

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Dec 18, 2006 at 11:52 AM

Wonderful pictures and good information!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jul 2, 2006 at 4:46 AM

Norway is the best cure for soul, heart and brain :-) These colors, the waterfalls, the meadows, the little towns - ahhh, I envy you that you live in the north :-)))))

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2006 at 1:02 PM

Very beautiful pictures. Although I have no idea how to pronounce Kvitskriuprestein, it certainly is very impressive, as are the grass roofed buildings and Alesbund!

• munki's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2005 at 9:51 AM

Simone, great page of Norway. I love your photo of Alesund.

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Apr 21, 2005 at 8:08 PM

Excellent presentation of Norway.I should visit Norway more often! The landscapes are so wonderful! Amazing Kvitskriuprestein! Fantastic Vermafossen! Stunning view on the Geiranger which reminds me of wild camping on a parking lot with the same view!

• ophiru's Profile Photo
    Apr 4, 2005 at 12:10 AM

Great page about one of the most beautiful countries and one of my must see and wish list. i hope to visit Norway one day. Hello from Israel

• tierneyli's Profile Photo
    Mar 31, 2005 at 11:19 PM

Hi, I love your travelogues and picture so much which makes me really miss Norway! Thank you !

sim1