"A wonderful time on Sabah" Top 5 Page for this destination State of Sabah by sim1

State of Sabah Travel Guide: 2,698 reviews and 6,859 photos

I hope you will enjoy reading this page!
Please leave me a comment what you think about it! :-))

Please read this page in 'authors order' as I mostly write my pages not only as
separate tips, but with a story-line in it.

All the photos on this travelpage are taken by me or by Åke (former VT-member Akeke), unless otherwise stated.
Please do not use any of them without permission.

• Last visit to State of Sabah: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Oct 10, 2005

• roamer61's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2012 at 9:32 AM

On my list. Not only for the wildlife (obviously), but also the people.

• Jun 13, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Ha Ha i am glad you had say about Ranau. This is the place where i was born. Could have got you to look at our village. Next time eh?

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jan 24, 2009 at 5:03 AM

Ahh, what a travel !! Pristine nature and wildlife, love the flowers and the cute monkeys - and your turtle experience sounds as out of this world !! I still must laugh about the two licorice animals (and mental note for some care package, lol)

• tabassumraja's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2007 at 1:09 PM

Hey Sim! You have a wonderful travel experience and u visited a lot of places but I invite you to travel my place Kashmir and my country Pakistan I hope u never will forgot this in whole ur life tc and bye

• victorcklau's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2007 at 3:49 AM

Amazing, Miss Simone. I really enjoyed your writings and really wish all tourists would be as caring for our natural environment as you did. Thank you for visiting Malaysia and we really hope to see you back here.

• idahayat's Profile Photo
    Aug 17, 2006 at 2:14 AM

oh ghosshh the pics & experience are so awesome. It even make me wanna go now...(grin)!

• cchiuching's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2006 at 7:54 AM

your itinerary really helps a lot~~~ thank you so much~~~

• Apr 30, 2006 at 6:39 PM

Your detailed info are great. I'm planning to take a trip to Sabah. Thank you for all the tips

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2006 at 9:50 PM

I don't shop much for souvenirs, neither! The best souvenirs cannot be bought! Superb photos of flowers, fruits… fishes, everything! This is indeed a very exciting trip and an outstanding experience.

• perseushermes's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2005 at 10:38 AM

Fantastic. That's what I can say of your Sabah page. I've been up Mt KBU 2x but I enjoyed your page better. Felt like climbing again!

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in State of Sabah

Have you been to State of Sabah?

Latest Activity in State of Sabah