"Östergötlands Län" Östergötlands Län by sim1

Östergötlands Län Travel Guide: 339 reviews and 1,045 photos

I hope you will enjoy reading this page!
Please leave me a comment what you think about it! :-))

Please read this page in 'authors order' as I mostly write my pages not only as
separate tips, but with a story-line in it.

All the photos on this travelpage are taken by me or by Åke (former VT-member Akeke), unless otherwise stated.
Please do not use any of them without permission.

• Last visit to Östergötlands Län: May 2005
  • Intro Updated Apr 22, 2006

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2009 at 2:35 AM

Juchhu, more mind is made up now :-)) From Tiveden I will go to Omberg, stay in the hostel and visit Alvastra, Vadstena und hike a bit on Omberg :-))

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2006 at 1:11 AM

Quality pages, as usual. I wasn't confused until I read your general pages! (You'd probably enjoy my Port Lincoln pages)

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    May 27, 2006 at 1:03 PM

What a lovely scenery, Simone ! Göta-canal looks really great and one day I hope to be able to go there as well !

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2006 at 1:59 PM

Sim, you realy let your camera do the talking here !! outstanding pix. your narration is not bad either :-) tks. I always had a facination with Cloisters, I wonder why that is...the light?

• sandysmith's Profile Photo
    Apr 30, 2006 at 8:11 AM

a great page as usual Simone both visually and informative. great landscapes..do you use polariser on the camera?

• hevbell's Profile Photo
    Apr 29, 2006 at 2:04 AM

looks like a really pretty area! And of course beautiful photos as always! :)

• ginte's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2006 at 3:51 AM

Interesting and very informative writing and just amazing photos! I loved the pictures of Vreta Kloster! Looks so magnificent. Thanks for sharing!

• Diana75's Profile Photo
    Apr 25, 2006 at 5:31 AM

Wonderful poem about Vadstena Kloster, Simone. It is a magical place and for understanding better all these feelings you have to visit it. For us too, it was a totally surprise and a special place where I definitely want to be back.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2006 at 11:31 AM

What beautiful cloisters, churches and castles...I loved each step I took through Ostergotlands Lan...THANKS,Simone.

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2006 at 12:09 PM

I think God created this place for you and your camera . . .

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in Östergötlands Län

Have you been to Östergötlands Län?