"Discovering Ontario" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario by sim1

Province of Ontario Travel Guide: 11,644 reviews and 27,829 photos

I lived in the Province of Ontario for a year 2002/2003, and I loved to travel around here. On this page I want to give you an overview of all the places I've been so far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• Intro Updated Sep 15, 2005

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Aug 25, 2009 at 8:27 PM

I really enjoyed your 'take' on living in Ontario! I'd never heard of Big Chute Marine Railway before. Sue & I must have driven past Stayner on our recent trip west via Bruce Peninsula. Ah Tequila Sunrises - that tip brought back pleasant memories too!

• Oct 3, 2008 at 9:32 AM

For those of you who aren't aware the City of Scarborough dissolved and it is now part of Toronto.

• highlandlaura's Profile Photo
    May 14, 2008 at 4:06 AM

Hi. Nice pages and photos for Ontario. Hope to visit soon!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2007 at 9:32 AM

Ahh, wonderful overview of Ontario. Ahhh, I would love to hike there one day, I know a tiny bit from some visits in Toronto, but... And oh yes, snow snow snow.... :-)) Oh, updates :-)

• 53hannes's Profile Photo
    Mar 25, 2006 at 11:46 AM

jo jo sim i lived in ontario as well, cloe to greemore, (you know angus? camphill?) right, so anyway the best beer out of canada comes from greemore!!!! cheers... ps nice page;) pps i was in algonquin park and saw 17 moose in one day:) awsome..

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2005 at 8:27 AM

Amazing frozen falls A great discriptive page Loved the snowy pictures but would not like the cold temps

• Toyin's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2005 at 2:33 AM

The amazing Niagara Falls. I heard so much about it too, but, no chance of seeing it yet. Great Ontario page. Regards.

• keeweechic's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2005 at 4:02 PM

What an amazing amount you covered in your time there.. spectacular areas, diverse scenery and all captured with your great eye. Milk in bags? :-)..

• Bernd_L's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2004 at 12:24 AM

I like that picture of the fall colours. I only saw the very beginning of the foliage when I visited Ontario last year. I denitely must come back to see it in full colours.

• windsorgirl's Profile Photo
    Oct 5, 2003 at 7:58 AM

I can't believe a dutch girl has made such awesome Ontario pages. You've inspired me to sing the praises of my home province a little more. ps. I really enjoyed your local customs comments!

sim1 Used To Live Here!

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in Province of Ontario

Have you been to Province of Ontario?