"Campania has so much to offer!" Top 5 Page for this destination Campania by sim1

Campania Travel Guide: 4,613 reviews and 11,882 photos

I hope you will enjoy reading this page!
Please leave me a comment what you think about it! :-))

Herculaneum (Ercolano)
Mondragone
Capri
Paestum
Pompeii
Salerno

This page is under construction!

• Intro Updated Jan 23, 2005

• alza's Profile Photo
    Jun 13, 2011 at 7:32 AM

Enjoyed your Campania page, thanks. Love the pic of Temple of Apollo. One fav memory is also the boat trip to Capri, and the approach. Happy travels Sim!

• Apr 30, 2008 at 6:46 PM

hello sim1... I see you wrote about mondragone in 2003, a lot have change ...lot of new stores, palmtrees along the lido's, fixing up the sidewalks....if you ever come back, you are free to come to my garden for a coffe .. regards from kirsten

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2007 at 12:56 PM

I love strolling around quiet places but I see it was a bit hot & crowded here = maybe a Spring visit would suit me more - Lovely Sunset Simone to end the day!

• Pawtuxet's Profile Photo
    Feb 16, 2007 at 3:39 AM

The Amalfi coast is probably the most beautiful and dramatic in all the world. It's just incredible. Thanks for taking me back to that amazing blue.

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Oct 8, 2006 at 2:10 AM

:-) A colleague of mine is visiting Campania next week. She was thrilled about your tips and pictures, and I did save all for her :-)) Ah yes, I might as well go there again :-))

• freya_heaven's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2004 at 11:44 PM

You timed your visit to Pompei just right, before the tour buses arrived! Beautiful photos & full of information. Capri looks wonderful, Well Done again Simone. (~_~)

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2004 at 11:56 AM

Comprehensive information, superb photography...........then again, we wouldn't expect anything less from your pages!

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2004 at 5:33 PM

actually I should see these italian pages in our NZ wintertime.....what a drive I had, thank you for that Simone

• nicoleken's Profile Photo
    Jan 16, 2004 at 2:37 PM

Excellent page with a lot of good information and lovely pictures ! Great page Simone !

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2004 at 5:29 PM

What a great page , Simone ! Brings back great memories - maybe I will go there again in march !

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in Campania

Have you been to Campania?

Latest Activity in Campania