"Lazio" Lazio by sim1

Lazio Travel Guide: 12,874 reviews and 29,237 photos

• Intro Written Feb 6, 2005

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2008 at 12:17 PM

Juchhu - did I tell you that part of my stupid brain even thought about Roma? But Lago di Bolsena sounds perfect, maybe I even use it as base for Orvieto? And then I also will see this cute Civita di Banoregio :-))

• TheWanderingCamel's Profile Photo
    Feb 17, 2008 at 12:43 PM

It's experiences like your meeting the old lady with her stories of her house that stay in the mind and make travelling such a joy. Thanks for sharing your day. leyle

• TheBanker's Profile Photo
    Nov 4, 2007 at 7:27 AM

Would really enjoy seeing more details re your trip to Bolsena...? We're visiting next year -- my 1st return in many years -- and we could be going back many more!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Oct 28, 2007 at 11:23 AM

I love to wander around quiet little places :) so no matter where you roam - left or right or just lost = you have discovered some beauty around here!

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Apr 20, 2005 at 12:33 PM

Good to know that I'm not the only one without a sense of direction! What excellent narration on the "dying town" especially the little old lady who invited you into her home. Bittersweet. Such vibrant photographs which add to the terrific tales.

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2005 at 6:20 AM

A wondeful little gem of a town, great coverage and history you were able to get. Great photos and perfect naration to go with them. Makes me want to go now! Thank you for sharing :o)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2005 at 4:04 AM

Another beautiful page Simone! Your photos are so colourful and clear! Very interesting tips regarding your visit to Bagnorigio. Too bad about your long hike, I didn't even know that the Vatican had a wall !

• ncfg's Profile Photo
    Feb 22, 2005 at 12:22 PM

Lovely page about a beautiful place. I loved the the Swiss Guard pic :-)

• matcrazy1's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2005 at 12:06 PM

Great page. I visited both Rome, Vatican and Orvieto and liked both!

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2005 at 6:15 AM

The wall around Vatican - must be like the great wall in China ! Greetz Sim - and keep yourself in good condition !

sim1