"Beautiful Abisko National Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Abisko Nationalpark by sim1

Abisko Nationalpark Travel Guide: 64 reviews and 139 photos

This page is going to be about my hike through Abisko National Park. This is a part of my hiking trip in July 2005 in the Swedish Fjällen. Abisko National Park is a small park in the lower parts of the magnificent high fjällen (Nordic mountain area) that spreads south from Torne Träsk to Kebnekaise.

The other chapters about this trip are:
Abisko (Under construction)
Abisko National Park (Under construction)
towards Rádunjárga
Alesjaure
Unna Allakas
back to Abiskojaure (Under construction)

You can read an overview of this whole trip on my Norrbottens Län

I've devided up my page in several chapters:

Things to do: An overview of the places I visited during my hike through the park.

Accommodations: A description of places I stayed at, describing the place and the feeling I had about it. Fun to read for those who want to get the feeling of this area and also for ones to plan a future trip here.

Transportation: The easiest way to get to Abisko.

Packing List: What to bring during a long hike in the Fjällen.

General tips: More information about the famous hiking trail "The Kungsleden" and a some tips about planning hiking distances. Also tips about: "The Right of Public Access", " The Fjällen" area, and the Swedish National Parks.

I hope you will enjoy reading this page! Please leave me a comment what you think about it! :-))
Please read this page in 'authors order' as I mostly write my pages not only as separate tips, but with a story-line in it.

All the pictures on this travelpage are taken by me or by Åke (former VT-member Akeke), unless otherwise stated. Please do not use any of them without permission.

• Last visit to Abisko Nationalpark: Jul 2005
  • Intro Updated Mar 19, 2006

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in Abisko Nationalpark

Have you been to Abisko Nationalpark?

Latest Activity in Abisko Nationalpark