"Hiking to Alesjaure" Alesjaure by sim1

Alesjaure Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 37 photos

This page is about my hike to Alesjaure and its surroundings. This is a part of my hiking trip in July 2005 in the Swedish Fjällen.

The other chapters about this trip are:
Abisko (Under construction)
Abisko National Park (Under construction)
towards Rádunjárga
Alesjaure
Unna Allakas
back to Abiskojaure (Under construction)

You can read an overview of this whole trip on my Norrbottens Län

I hope you will enjoy reading this page! Please leave me a comment what you think about it! :-))
Please read this page in 'authors order' as I mostly write my pages not only as separate tips, but with a story-line in it.

All the pictures on this travelpage are taken by me or by Åke (former VT-member Akeke), unless otherwise stated.
Please do not use any of them without permission.

• Last visit to Alesjaure: Jul 2005
  • Intro Updated Mar 19, 2006

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2010 at 1:58 AM

Flower fields, these views and this fantastic hut and service! Oh and sauna. Life is good!!

• tessy's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2006 at 2:06 PM

Oh, how wonderful! I liked so much hiking with you in that beautiful region, which looks a bit unreal! And reading about Sami was so interesting! Fantastic page, Simone!

• icyjo24's Profile Photo
    Mar 18, 2006 at 6:48 AM

How have you been? Nice new page...

• Sibbella's Profile Photo
    Mar 17, 2006 at 6:49 PM

Beautiful! The pictures are lovely. Definately a place I will have to add to my to-do list.

• VeronicaG's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2006 at 5:29 AM

I felt like I was hiking along with you...what beautiful territory! THANKS!

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2006 at 11:04 AM

What a lovely scenery & great pics, Simone ! It is a pity, I so far saw only the coastline of Sweden and Norway !

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2006 at 3:21 PM

Simone, I would love to have been on that amazing hike as well - your enthusiasm is showing through! The effort of backpacking makes the wilderness experience that much more enjoyable! Excellent info on the Sami too, very informative.

• trek06's Profile Photo
    Mar 3, 2006 at 12:40 PM

Wow, Sim, looks like such a nice place to go hiking! Thanks for sharing. I could use a sauna right now :)

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Feb 27, 2006 at 12:18 PM

Yes, Simone, the scenery is, indeed, stunning. I'm always amazed at how many hiking adventures you undertake. The natural setting, the challenges, the lovely weather, and your inquisitive spirit make for a perfect time.

• pepples46's Profile Photo
    Feb 26, 2006 at 7:59 PM

Sami Land, quite a big area, thanx for updating my knowledge about the people and custom. fantastic page Simone

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in Alesjaure

Have you been to Alesjaure?

Latest Activity in Alesjaure