Provincie Groningen Transportation Tips by sim1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Provincie Groningen Transportation: 6 reviews and 8 photos
Click on the picture to see the whole bus :-)
There are a lot of busses going througout the whole province. But they don't go that often at times (specially evenings and weekends) so beware that when you take a bus somewhere, you will be able to get back again.
Here is a website with all the busses in the province : http://www.noordned-ov.nl/
Unfortunately this website is only in Dutch. But if you need help finding the right bus, don't hesitate to ask me :-)
Map of the Netherlands
As most people probably don't know where Groningen is, except for the Dutch people of course ;-) I've added this little map of the Netherlands. As you can see on the map, Groningen is in the north of the Netherlands.
There are a few trains running through the Province :
From Groningen to Delfzijl
From Groningen to Roodeschool
From Groningen to Nieuweschans
From Groningen there is an easy connection to the rest of the country.
The Dutch train, called NS ,has a good website where you can find all the information about departure times, length of the journey, etc.
More Reviews (50)
sim1's Related Pages
Provincie Groningen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Groningen, city life and rural countryside"
- "The province of Groningen"
- "Provincie Groningen"
- "Groningen, the upper best"
- "Cycling around in the province of Groningen"
- "Pictures of Groningen city"
- "Top of the Netherlands!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Provincie Groningen
- Hotels in Provincie Groningen
- Transportation in Provincie Groningen
- Nightlife in Provincie Groningen
- Restaurants in Provincie Groningen
- Shopping in Provincie Groningen
- Warnings and Dangers in Provincie Groningen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Provincie Groningen
- 167 Reviews
- 180 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Provincie Groningen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Provincie Groningen
Photos in Provincie GroningenSee All Photos (180)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 150 reviews, 314 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 143 reviews, 271 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 140 reviews, 259 photos
- Paris Intro, 83 reviews, 183 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 93 reviews, 159 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 115 reviews, 115 photos
- Toronto Intro, 108 reviews, 102 photos
- Venice Intro, 99 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 89 reviews, 100 photos
- Italy Intro, 84 reviews, 90 photos