"Dalby Söderskog National Park" Dalby by sim1
Dalby Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 38 photos
Dalby Söderskog is a hardwood forest in the south of Sweden. The large leave-tree forest area has been used, harvested and influenced by man for many years, but it is untouched since the Middle Ages. It is located in the middle of the Skåne county, with extreme fertile soil. You can see a rare fauna which, especially in springtime, gives wonderful “oceans” of spring flowers under the big oaks.
If you want more info about the park you can take a look at the parks website : Dalby Söderskog National Park
I love the national Parks in Sweden and it is a dream of Åke and me to have visited all of them at some day. It won't be easy as not all of them are so easy to reach, but we want to give it a try anyway :-)
I haven't been to Dalby Söderskog National Park yet, but it looks so beautiful, I can hardly wait to go here. Here is a list of all National Parks in Sweden. The links are clickable so you can surf to all my National Park pages.
□ Blå Jungfrun
□ Dalby Söderskog
■ Gotska Sandön
□ Haparanda Skärgård
□ Norra Kvill
■ Stora Sjöfallet
□ Store Mosse
10 km east of Lund, in Skåne county in most southern part of Sweden.
How to get to the park:
Road 16 from Lund. Parking at entrance.
Size of the park: 0,37 km2
This is a detailed map of the National Park (from the parks website). On the map you can see the hiking trails, roads how to get to the park, the places where you can stay overnight, etc.
Interesting points :
• Oak forest
• Spring flora
sim1's Related Pages
Dalby Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Dalby
- Transportation in Dalby
- Restaurants in Dalby
- Shopping in Dalby
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dalby
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (137)
Have you been to Dalby?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dalby
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 150 reviews, 314 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 143 reviews, 271 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 140 reviews, 259 photos
- Paris Intro, 83 reviews, 183 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 93 reviews, 159 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 115 reviews, 115 photos
- Toronto Intro, 108 reviews, 102 photos
- Venice Intro, 99 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 89 reviews, 100 photos
- Italy Intro, 84 reviews, 90 photos