"Beautiful Gripsholm Castle" Gripsholm by sim1
Gripsholm Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 167 photos
All the pictures on this travelpage are taken by me or by Åke (former VT-member Akeke), unless otherwise stated. Please do not use any of them without permission.
- Pros:Beautiful castle with the Swedish National Portrait collection
- Cons:Nothing I can think of
- In a nutshell:Old beautiful castle
• Eskilstuna: not a real tourist destination, but it has some nice places. My favourite of all is the Fors Kyrka (Fors... more travel advice
Gripsholm is located at Lake Mälaren, which is the third in size lake in Sweden. It has a climate quiet different... more travel advice
sim1's Related Pages
Gripsholm Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Beautiful Gripsholm Castle"
- "Gripsholm - Castle and Royal Portrait Collection"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gripsholm
- Transportation in Gripsholm
- Restaurants in Gripsholm
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gripsholm
- 16 Reviews
- 17 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 41 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Gripsholm?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gripsholm
Photos in GripsholmSee All Photos (17)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 150 reviews, 314 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 143 reviews, 271 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 140 reviews, 259 photos
- Paris Intro, 83 reviews, 183 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 93 reviews, 159 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 115 reviews, 115 photos
- Toronto Intro, 108 reviews, 102 photos
- Venice Intro, 99 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 89 reviews, 100 photos
- Italy Intro, 84 reviews, 90 photos