"Sundbyholm, the area where I live!" Sundby by sim1

Sundby Travel Guide: 63 reviews and 341 photos

Hahaha, no, this is not my house! But it is a little house close by in the fields. I think it looks so picturesque so I wanted to post this one as my starting picture. It gives the idea of the area though, rural, picturesque and quiet. But it does have some sights to see!

In my 'must see activities' I have written about the two main places to visit here in Sundbyholm; the Sundbyholm Castle and the Sigurdsristning. I my 'general tips' I will post pictures and tell about places that give more of an impression of the area around Sundbyholm.

I hope you will enjoy reading this page!
Please leave me a comment what you think about it! :-))

All the pictures on this travelpage are taken by me or by Åke (former VT-member Akeke), unless otherwise stated. Please do not use any of them without permission.

• Intro Updated Mar 18, 2004

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Dec 25, 2007 at 1:57 AM

Homesick :-)) Ah, but a virtual walk in Sundby and around is at least an alternative :-)) Oh yes, winter wonderland :-)) And just yesterday I was looking for cider with elderberry, but.. nothing here. Tons of Christmas hugs from me with flu...

• Norbaert's Profile Photo
    Nov 13, 2005 at 4:00 AM

Ohhh more exciting things to discover :-)))) And snow means snowball fights :-) hurraaaa :-)

• condorito's Profile Photo
    Oct 1, 2005 at 1:58 AM

Nice page Thanks

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jul 3, 2005 at 1:15 AM

Absolutely fascinating, Simone - loved the Rune Saga - and of course seeing a little of where you spend your time....

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2005 at 5:19 AM

Fantastic photos in travelougue. Candle into the ice!! wow!!!

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Apr 28, 2004 at 1:53 PM

What beautiful intro pictures! So peaceful! Excellent page!

• andal13's Profile Photo
    Mar 20, 2004 at 10:17 AM

What a beautiful place for a quiet life... (but there are too many apples for my taste!!! Maybe the cider...) The sagas are very interesting.

• alza's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2004 at 10:53 AM

I had a great visit here! Thank you Sim. Keep some cider for me :-) It goes down well with crepes.

• Procaccini's Profile Photo
    Nov 19, 2003 at 10:09 PM

Scandinavia is wonderful in summer.....great pictures!

• salinhopt's Profile Photo
    Nov 16, 2003 at 1:43 PM

What a fantastic place to live Simone. It's amazing how people in northern countrys always keep the soroundings so green. Loved you photos!

sim1