Västerås Packing List Tips by sim1 Top 5 Page for this destination
Västerås What to Pack: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Sunset and Sunrise in Västerås
The daylight hours (hours between sunrise and sunset) vary a lot between the winter and summer months. People may expect to see the midnight sun during the summer, because they are in Scandinavia. But this is not true for Västerås, because you are not far enough north in the country.
In December you will only have 6 hours to enjoy the day. The sun will get up around 8:30 in the morning but is already setting again before 3 o'clock in the afternoon and that doesn't leave you that much time to do some sightseeing.
In June it is a totally different world, and I love this time of year. Around the longest day (21 June) you will experience the long looooong days! There are 18,5 hours of daylight during those days, the day seems to last forever. The only disadvantage is when you are a light sleeper, as the night only last 5,5 hours.
Average hours of daylight:
More Reviews (47)
sim1's Related Pages
Västerås Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Västerås, Anundshög and the surrounding area"
- "History, industry and water"
- "A pitstop in Västerås"
- "A small Swedish town...."
- "Västerås - Gurkstaden."
- "A nice and relaxing city"
- "Staying over..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Västerås
- Transportation in Västerås
- Nightlife in Västerås
- Restaurants in Västerås
- Shopping in Västerås
- Warnings and Dangers in Västerås
- See All...
Explore the World
- Doha Hotels
- Puerto Galera
- Berrechid Hotels
- Amritsar Hotels
- Clearwater Beach
- Tai Tam Hotels
- Michigan City
Badges & Stats in Västerås
- 48 Reviews
- 51 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 25 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (44)
Have you been to Västerås?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Västerås
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: How bad is the weather in..."
- Commented on one of kbr61263's Västerås travel pages
- Wrote a Review Interesting places to see in the area in Västerås Favorites
- Uploaded a Photo to " Do you want to know more about Vikings?"
- updated a Västerås Travel Page "Västerås, Anundshög and the surrounding area"
Photos in VästeråsSee All Photos (51)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 150 reviews, 314 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 143 reviews, 271 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Intro, 140 reviews, 259 photos
- Paris Intro, 83 reviews, 183 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Canada Intro, 93 reviews, 159 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algonquin Provincial Park Intro, 115 reviews, 115 photos
- Toronto Intro, 108 reviews, 102 photos
- Venice Intro, 99 reviews, 110 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Intro, 89 reviews, 100 photos
- Italy Intro, 84 reviews, 90 photos