"Grotta del Vento and Borgo a Mozzano" Borgo a Mozzano by sim1

Borgo a Mozzano Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 17 photos

Hi everyone! Hahaha, that is me waving in the distance from the bridge. Here is a small page about the Grotta del Vento and the "Ponte della Maddalana" in Borgo a Mozzano. I visited these places on my first vacation to Italy, as a daytrip from Pisa. It's a small page with some nice stories, and I hope you will enjoy reading it!

• Last visit to Borgo a Mozzano: Jul 1996
  • Intro Written Sep 9, 2002

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Mar 15, 2009 at 11:43 AM

I love the story of the bridge :-) And eeeks.... I fully understand your warning tip - oh well, these drivers....

• Buckz's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2005 at 2:24 AM

Great story about the bridge, and excellent pictures as usual.

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Aug 29, 2004 at 3:49 AM

Been there, done that. Brings back memories. Missed the cave though! Glad I went to Frassassi instead. Excellent pages.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jun 8, 2004 at 7:01 PM

Simone...I have a photo of me on that same bridge, but I did not know the legend, but I knew it was called "Devil's Bridge". Grotto Vento looks great. Thanks for a wonderful tour.

• nighthawk's Profile Photo
    May 11, 2004 at 3:03 AM

hey nice page bout an off the beaten path thingy .. i like the warning & dangers piece hehe, i remember that kind of mountain roads from lago di garda :-S

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    Jul 10, 2003 at 6:49 AM

Simounti thanks a lot for this very interesting Legend! I could call it the Legend of the Hero Saver Pig LOL

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2003 at 10:08 PM

Nice little page - I like that legend!!

• jide08's Profile Photo
    Jun 20, 2003 at 2:40 AM

Nice photos. Maybe I'll go there in my first trip to Italy, next year.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2003 at 9:45 PM

What a lovely bridge , and a place most uf us never heard of Nice caves , and you also had a Crazy bus driver , they are everywhere

• Amitu's Profile Photo
    Apr 23, 2003 at 1:27 PM

never hear of this place, Simone, but your pages make me wanna go there-excellent work

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in Borgo a Mozzano

Have you been to Borgo a Mozzano?