"The beautiful coastline of Capri!" Top 5 Page for this destination Capri by sim1

Capri Travel Guide: 304 reviews and 936 photos

• Pros:the coastline is magnificent
  • Cons:It can be very crowded with tourists
  • Intro Updated Jan 24, 2005

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Sep 12, 2009 at 6:04 PM

I see your construction crew has left the site! Cheers, Ian

• jusdenise93's Profile Photo
    Apr 18, 2009 at 11:31 PM

i was watching Capri on the travel channel and it seems so amazing! especially the cliffs and the blue grotto. want to be able to visit Capri someday

• Inga_s's Profile Photo
    May 16, 2008 at 9:51 AM

Looks really nice place, I am just wondering when it's more convenient time to go, when there is not crowded and still very warm...

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    May 18, 2007 at 5:17 AM

Haha, you see I am already considering a next destination :-)) But for longer than only a day and in autumn or spring. Haha, yes, somehow I got hooked :-)

• Vulindlela's Profile Photo
    Mar 12, 2007 at 1:17 PM

Oh my, we need to go there! Great photos!

• icunme's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2006 at 3:10 PM

Hope to see it all - great photos/detail.

• bugulma's Profile Photo
    Feb 9, 2005 at 12:20 AM

I should think twice when I see your pages. Because when I see your beautiful pictures about the place, then I want to go there right now :-)) So, I want to go to Capri now :-)))))

• Stephen-KarenConn's Profile Photo
    Jan 14, 2005 at 9:23 AM

Beautiful Photos and interesting commentary. Like you, I would love Capri but not the crowds . Wonder if things slow down a bit in September.

• LoriPori's Profile Photo
    Oct 3, 2004 at 3:52 AM

Hi Simone: I see Hansie has already visited this page.I guess we both were interested in Capri. It really looks beautiful there. Hugs.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2004 at 8:47 AM

Hi Simone how are you Isle of Capri yes I think even as a child in Nederland I allready heard about Capri . I must be beautiful there and looking at your pictures it is. Great pictures Simone Huggssss from Lori & Hans .

sim1