"North America" Top 5 Page for this destination North America by sim1

North America Travel Guide: 351,260 reviews and 816,589 photos

This page is under re-construction

I have travelled quite a bit in North America until now, but there is still so much more I want to see.

Every part of North America is totally different, from the beautiful Rocky Mountains in Alberta and British Columbia with all the wildlife, rivers, falls, lakes, forest, to the total emptyness of the prairies. The beautiful coastline of California, and the amazing rock formations of Bryce and Arches National Park. The sunny beaches in Florida to the beautiful forests in New Hampshire. And how can I not mention Yellowstone National Park, that is such an amazing place!. Wait, I forgot to mention the cities, how about San Francisco! That is a great city to visit. And don't forget New York! I haven't been there yet, but will do so some day.

You can find more detailed information about my travels to North America on my America and Canada pages. As most of the information is on those pages I've put two of my themepages on this travelpage : Lighthouses and mailboxes. The pictures in this travelogue were taken both in Canada and the US and that is the reason why I put them on this page. I hope you will enjoy it!

Lighthouses

• Intro Updated Feb 9, 2007

Travelogues (1)

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Simone, I don't know how I missed this one of yours from so many years ago! Lots of great information on the lighthouses you saw, as well as those funny mailboxes that happened to catch your eye. I have to agree with you that there certainly is a lot to see and enjoy in both Canada and the USA!

• nomada's Profile Photo
    Oct 29, 2006 at 12:43 AM

Love your mailbox collection. Great work !!!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Jun 3, 2006 at 8:57 AM

Ahh, lighthouses and mailboxes :-)) I love this mailbox with the sunflower man, hihi, yes, I also found them fascinating when visiting US, but didn't take so many pictures :-))))))

• 88Starflite's Profile Photo
    Jan 29, 2006 at 5:36 AM

Check my home page in the near future. I'll post one of Americas oldest and nicest light houses. Better yet I'll just drop a e-mail when I post it.

• KarenandCory's Profile Photo
    Apr 15, 2005 at 9:15 AM

Great Lighthouses!! If you ever visit Maine, I reccomend one of my favorite places in this world...Cape Neddick ("Nubble") Light in York, Maine

• Aug 8, 2004 at 2:31 PM

Thank You For The Enligtenments. Again I wish You Both Well .Matt

• gcmm's Profile Photo
    Apr 19, 2004 at 6:43 AM

Great job, N.America does have a vast amount of difference... Light houses are plenty where i live..I have a good shot of one in Margarita island..

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2003 at 12:54 PM

Great mail boxes and great light houses! I also take picts of mail boxes in North America, they are so varied!!

• dr.firas's Profile Photo
    May 5, 2003 at 9:55 PM

I liked the P.O.Box's they are really funny!

• Procaccini's Profile Photo
    Mar 14, 2003 at 10:24 PM

Great page! With many artistic pictures, as your usual!

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in North America

• 1,136 Reviews
  • 1,351 Photos
  • 2 Countries

Have you been to North America?

Latest Activity in North America