"Paris, a tour through architecture and history" Paris by sim1

Paris Travel Guide: 22,628 reviews and 55,551 photos

In October 2006 I've been on a wonderful long weekend to Paris with my husband Åke. As you can see I had, blue skies, a wonderful ciy, and best of all, great company :-))

This page is devided into two major sections: In the "things to do" tips you can read all about my most recent trip to Paris, a wonderful long weekend in the city of lights. Under the "off the beaten paths" tips you can find my writings about my trip to Versailles of a few years ago.

• Last visit to Paris: Oct 2006
  • Intro Updated Feb 4, 2007

• riorich55's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2009 at 1:25 PM

Just started to go through your Paris pages. Very nice photographic eye you have.

• monica71's Profile Photo
    Mar 8, 2009 at 4:08 PM

superb Paris page! we hope to visit soon and spend few days in Paris on the way to the Loire Valley. i will keep your tips handy :)

• May 2, 2008 at 10:11 AM

Sounds cool, cant wait to go myself,but im stuck in school <(-.-)> hoping to someday tour the world.... anyone got anything to say bout the Tower, email me

• nora_south_africa's Profile Photo
    Apr 13, 2008 at 9:05 AM

I hope to visit Paris sometime, thanx for the tips

• Apr 3, 2008 at 1:04 AM

the eifel tower is so great. and by night, when it is lighted and you take a boattrip on the river it is so romantisch. really something you have to do in France!!

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Feb 15, 2008 at 3:22 PM

I knew I shouldn't have looked. Yet again I feel inadequate! I'm off there in a fortnight so I've saved some of your tips. Cheers.

• parismumsie's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2008 at 5:51 PM

Your Notre Dame by moonlight is absolutely stunning!

• christine.j's Profile Photo
    Dec 17, 2007 at 10:43 PM

Ingrid recommended this page to me, she was right, it is fantastic!

• marcbrazil's Profile Photo
    Oct 22, 2007 at 9:56 AM

Great page about Paris!What a beautiful place to go!;)

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2007 at 10:15 PM

We are going to Versailles next year and I must thank you for your excellent tips. I almost feel like I have already been there. Thanks so much ;-)

sim1