"Mount Kinabalu" Top 5 Page for this destination Taman Negara Kinabalu by sim1

Taman Negara Kinabalu Travel Guide: 271 reviews and 543 photos

I hope you will enjoy reading this page!
Please leave me a comment what you think about it! :-))

Please read this page in 'authors order' as I mostly write my pages not only as
separate tips, but with a story-line in it.

All the pictures on this travelpage are taken by me or by Åke (former VT-member Akeke), unless otherwise stated.
Please do not use any of them without permission.

• Last visit to Taman Negara Kinabalu: Jun 2004
  • Intro Updated Sep 26, 2004

• JLBG's Profile Photo
    Sep 23, 2007 at 9:49 PM

This is another fascinating page of yours! I read it as if it was a novel ! Like you, I always visit food markets. This is where you find the true people, looking for food! I love the superb photos of your hike and especially the plants!

• travelpug's Profile Photo
    Sep 18, 2007 at 2:54 AM

Hi Sim! Good tips and info on Mt. Kinabalu. Love your pictures! You were so lucky to have such clear sky for the amazing pictures! I'll be going to Mt. kinabalu in Oct 2007. Hope I will have perfect weather like yours.

• lordvader's Profile Photo
    Jan 13, 2007 at 12:21 PM

Sim Fabulous pictures and it looks like a great hike. Hope I can make it there one day.

• husain's Profile Photo
    Feb 20, 2006 at 9:52 PM

wow- an amazing trek and a great page for it! i`m hoping to plan a trip here sometime

• chewy3326's Profile Photo
    Jan 22, 2006 at 11:48 AM

Wow, what a beautiful place! I've heard of Mt. Kinabalu, but I never knew it was so great!

• Trekki's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2005 at 4:03 AM

Ohh how exciting too - I love those images when sunlight is seen through the ferns :-) and how lucky you have been having such a knowledgeable guide in that wildflower paradise !!

• mikkie50's Profile Photo
    Jun 25, 2005 at 6:53 AM

hiii simone :-)) well i said you would love KK awesome place but it is changing so fast dont you agree?? ciaoooo mikkie

• tessy's Profile Photo
    Dec 6, 2004 at 2:21 PM

What a fantastic page! The colourful local market, the people, the fascinating pics of Mount Kinabalu, the nlue berries and other plants, and a lazy nightlife with a tasty cocktail! Can life be better?

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    Nov 24, 2004 at 7:21 PM

Fantastic Simone ,you took us along on your wonderful excursion and it was also very educational I learned from it The flower pictures are stunning especially the Santa Orchids The mountain looks very impressive ,Thank you Simone Great page .

• easyoar's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2004 at 12:00 AM

Apparently the view from the top of Mount Kinabulu is stunning, only I wouldn't know because all I saw was freezing cloud! Some great pages, and looks like you had much nicer weather! Andy

sim1

“Forever smiling :-)”

Badges & Stats in Taman Negara Kinabalu

Have you been to Taman Negara Kinabalu?